aluminium hydride, AlH3 noun …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- Any organic derivative of this compound noun …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Alane (song) "Alane" is a song recorded by Cameroonian artist Wes. It was released in May 1997 as the debut single from his album, Welenga. It became a hit across Europe, topping the charts in Austria, Belgium, France and the Netherlands. It is sung in the Duala language of Cameroon though the Tony Moran remix includes English lyrics.
- Alane Alane may refer to:Aluminium hydride, a chemical reagent used as a reducing agent "Alane" (song), a 1997 song recorded by Wes Madiko
- Bernard Alane Bernard Alane is a French actor and singer, he is the son of actress Annick Alane. He is best known in France for his roles in two films directed by Edouard Molinaro, Hibernatus and Mon oncle Benjamin, but has achieved better fame as voice actor, practically in dubbing. He is the official French voice of Stanley Tucci and Ray Liotta.
- Alane Ferguson Alane Ferguson is an author who has won the Edgar Award for Best Young Adult Mystery novel in 1990 for Show Me the Evidence.
- Alane Felsinger Alane Felsinger is a former Sri Lankan cricket umpire. He stood in one Test match, Sri Lanka vs. Pakistan in 1986. His brother Herbi was also an international umpire for Sri Lanka.
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here