Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Alang Alang is a census town in Bhavnagar district in the Indian state of Gujarat. Its beaches have become currently the world's largest ship graveyard. The longest ship ever built, Seawise Giant, was sailed to and beached here for demolition in December 2009.
- Alang-alang Alang-alang may refer to:Alang-alang, one of the sixty-one (61) component barangays of the newly created Borongan City in Eastern Samar, Eastern Visayas region, Republic of the Philippines Alang-alang, Mandaue City, a barrio in the Philippines Indonesian for Imperata cylindrica, a species of grass Alangalang, Leyte, a municipality in Leyte, Philippines Alang-Alang (film), a 1939 film from the Dutch East Indies Alang-Alang , a 1994 television serial from Indonesia
- Alang-Alang (film) Alang-Alang is a 1939 film from the Dutch East Indies. Starring Mohamad Mochtar and Hadidjah, it follows a young man in his quest to rescue his love from a bandit. Inspired by the Tarzan film series and shot in a period of one month with borrowed animals, the film was a commercial success and credited as a factor in the solidification of the Indies' film industry, as well as helping jump start the Malaysian and Singaporean ones.
- Alang, Iran Alang is a village in Sadan Rostaq-e Gharbi Rural District, in the Central District of Kordkuy County, Golestan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 3,541, in 963 families.
- Alangalang Alangalang, officially the Municipality of Alangalang, is a 2nd class municipality in the province of Leyte, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 55,235 people.
- Alang-Alang (TV series) Alang-Alang is an Indonesian three-part television miniseries directed by Teguh Karya and broadcast in December 1994.
- Anakalang Anakalang is a society and a megalithic site on the island of Sumba, in eastern Indonesia. It is noted for its quadrangular adzes and numerous megalithic tombs. The West Sumba island's best megalithic tombs are located here. They are large and well decorated and contain unusual carvings. Anakalang is the home of the "Purung Takadonga Ratu", an important Queen.
- Alang-alang, Mandaue Alang-alang is a barrio of Mandaue City, Province of Cebu, Philippines. The barangay is roughly situated between Plaridel Street in the west, UN Avenue in the north, AC Cortez Avenue in the south and the Cebu–Mactan canal in the east. Main thoroughfares are G Ouano Street and M Sanchez Street.
- Alang Fort Alang Madan Kulang are forts in Nashik district, Maharashtra, India. It lies in the Kalsubai range of the mighty Western Ghats. AMK is regarded as the most difficult trek in Maharashtra as it includes multiple climbing and rappelling patches. Thrilling traverse and dense forest cover makes this trek difficult. These three forts are a little neglected due to very heavy rains in the area and a difficult confusing path to the forts.
- Krishan Alang Krishan Alang is an Indian cricketer. He made his Twenty20 debut for Punjab in the 2018–19 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy on 27 February 2019. He made his first-class debut on 4 February 2020, for Punjab in the 2019–20 Ranji Trophy.
- 👉 View all 10 articles...
Translations from Ord
- अलंगNewar / Nepal Bhasa
- আলংBishnupriya Manipuri
- alang, indiaMalay
- 👉 View all 24 translations...
translations map goes here