- On the wing. …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- On the wing; flying; fluttering. adverb …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
- Present participle of
awe. verb …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- inspiring awe or admiration or wonder adjective …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
- "action of inspiring with awe," 1650s, verbal noun from awe (v.).1650
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Awing language Awing, or Mbwe'wi, is a Grassfields Bantu language spoken in Cameroon.
- Ndong Awing Ndong Awing, or Ndong Awing Cultural & Development Association, is an association created on 23 December 1962 for the purpose of furthering the development of the Awing village and Fondom in the Northwest Region of Cameroon.
Translations from Ord
- awing jezikCroatian
- lenga awingPiedmontese
- língua awingPortuguese
translations map goes here