Hmmm... there's no definition for that yet. Do you want to add your own?
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Bailey's Marvel The 'Bailey's Marvel' mango is a named, mid-season mango cultivar that originated in southwest Florida.
- Bailey's Comets Bailey's Comets is a 1973-1975 animated cartoon series that aired on CBS. The second season consisted entirely of reruns. The series was produced by DePatie-Freleng Enterprises and was created by David H. DePatie and Friz Freleng in association with Joe Ruby and Ken Spears.
- Bailey's Cafe Bailey's Café is a 1992 novel by award-winning American author Gloria Naylor. The novel consists of a loosely intertwined group of stories, all told in first person, about the owners and patrons of Bailey's Cafe, an apparently supernatural establishment, set nominally in New York City, whose entrance can be found from different places and times.
- Bailey's Elementary School for the Arts and Sciences Bailey's Elementary School for the Arts and Sciences is a public school located in Bailey's Crossroads, Fairfax County, Virginia, United States. The school was founded in 1952 and is part of the Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS). Bailey's Elementary is a Title I School, and was the first magnet school in Fairfax County. Bailey's is located in the Culmore area and many children from that area attend Bailey's.
Translations from Ord
- rượu sữa baileysVietnamese
- baileys irish creamCatalan
- baileys irish creamGreek
- baileys irish creamSpanish
- baileys irish creamBasque
- baileys irish creamFrench
- baileys irish creamIndonesian
- baileys irish creamItalian
- baileys irish creamMalay
- baileys irish creamPortuguese
- baileys irish creamFinnish
- baileys irish creamSwedish
- baileys irish creamTurkish
- בייליס אייריש קריםHebrew
- 👉 View all 28 translations...
translations map goes here