- Consisting of or arranged in two series or rows; bi-farious; distichous. Also
biseriate. …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- In the Crinoidea, or encrinites, noting a double arrangement, in the arms, of interlocking plates beveled toward each other and thickened on the margins of the arms. Contrasted with uniserial. …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- In decorative art, a double series in which the elements face toward each other, look away from each other, or alternately look toward or away from each other. noun …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- In two rows or series. adjective …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
- Arranged in two
series. adjective …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Point-biserial correlation coefficient The point biserial correlation coefficient (rpb) is a correlation coefficient used when one variable is dichotomous; Y can either be "naturally" dichotomous, like whether a coin lands heads or tails, or an artificially dichotomized variable. In most situations it is not advisable to dichotomize variables artificially. When a new variable is artificially dichotomized the new dichotomous variable may be conceptualized as having an underlying continuity. If this is the case, a biserial correlation would be the more appropriate calculation.
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here