- Same as
bikh. noun …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
mistake. noun …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com) bishopabbreviation …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Bish Bish may refer to:
- Bish (Japanese idol group) Bish , also known as Brand-new idol SHiT , is a Japanese idol group that was founded in 2015 by their manager Watanabe Junnosuke. The group was conceived as a successor to BiS, an idol group managed by Watanabe that disbanded in 2014.
- Bish (album) Bish is the second album by singer/songwriter Stephen Bishop. The lead single, "Everybody Needs Love", peaked at No. 32 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart. and number five on the U.S. Adult Contemporary chart. It did better in Canada, reaching No. 29 and peaking at number two on the Canadian Adult Contemporary chart. The album itself rose to No. 35 on the Billboard pop albums chart.
- Bish Bosch Bish Bosch is the fourteenth and final studio album by American singer Scott Walker. It was released on 3 December 2012 on 4AD. Walker described it as the final installment in a trilogy that also includes Tilt (1995) and The Drift (2006). At seventy-three minutes, Bish Bosch is Walker's longest studio album, and contains his longest song, the twenty-one minute, forty-one second "SDSS1416+13B ".
- Best of Bish Best of Bish is the first compilation album by singer/songwriter Stephen Bishop. It was released by Rhino Records in 1988.
- Yasss Bish "Yasss Bish" is a song recorded by American rapper Nicki Minaj for her third studio album The Pinkprint (2014), which did not make the final cut. It was written by Minaj along with the song's producers, Joseph DaVinci & Soulja Boy, who is also credited as a guest vocalist. The track was released through her official SoundCloud account as the album's third promotional single on May 3, 2014 following "Lookin Ass" and "Chi-Raq".
- The Guerrilla Bish The Guerrilla Bish is the fourth album by Japanese idol group BiSH released through Avex Trax on November 26, 2017. A simple CD version of the album was surprise released exclusive to Tower Records for two days from November 4~5, priced at 299 yen. The album was also digitally released through iTunes for one day on November 6 for 300 yen. The album was preceded by the single "Promise The Star", released on March 22, 2017, and the EP "GiANT KiLLERS", released on June 28, 2017. The music video for the track "My landscape" was posted on YouTube on November 4, followed by the music video for "SMACK baby SMACK" on November 30.
- Paint It Black (BiSH song) "Paint It Black" is a song by the Japanese girl idol group BiSH, released as its third major-label single on 28 March 2018.
- Diane Bish Diane Joyce Bish is an American organist, composer, conductor, as well as executive producer and host of The Joy of Music television series. As a concert organist, she performs at concerts throughout North America and Europe. Bish also continues to tape episodes for her television series by visiting notable organs throughout the world.
- Death of Molly Bish Molly Anne Bish was a sixteen-year-old American girl from rural Worcester County, Massachusetts, who disappeared while working as a lifeguard in her hometown of Warren, Massachusetts. Her remains were found three years later in neighboring Hampden County after what became the largest search in the state's history.
- 👉 View all 10 articles...
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here