- One who or that which bites; an animal given to biting; a fish apt to take bait. noun …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- One who cheats or defrauds; also, formerly, one who deceives by way of joke. noun …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- One who, or that which, bites; that which bites often, or is inclined to bite, as a dog or fish. noun …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
- One who cheats; a sharper. noun …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
Agent nounof bite; someone of something who bites. noun …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
stonethat barely touches the outside of the house. noun …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- One who
plagiarizes. noun …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- someone who bites noun …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
- 👉 View all 8 definitions...
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Biters (band) Biters were a rock band from Atlanta, Georgia. The band was formed in 2009 developing from the band Poison Arrows. Biters released 4 EPs from 2010 to 2012 before they signed to independent record label Earache Records in 2015 and released their debut LP, Electric Blood on August 7 of the same year. Their final album The Future Ain't What It Used To Be came out in 2017.
- HMS Biter (D97) HMS Biter was a Royal Navy escort carrier during the Second World War. She was laid down as a merchant ship at the Sun Shipbuilding & Drydock Company yard at Chester, Pennsylvania. Laid down on 28 December 1939, she was converted to an escort carrier and commissioned in the Royal Navy on 6 May 1942. She was returned to the United States in 1945 and subsequently lent to France.
- Biter Biter or Biters may refer to:
- The Biter The Biter is a 1704 play by the English writer Nicholas Rowe. Rowe was better known for his tragedies but chose to try his hand at comedy. Performed at the Lincoln's Inn Fields Theatre, it was not a great success and lasted for about six performances. It was overshadowed by the more popular The Careless Husband by Colley Cibber, which appeared at the Drury Lane Theatre. It was Rowe's only play in a contemporary setting, and he rapidly turned back to historical tragedies beginning with Ulysses (1705).
- Nailbiter (comic) Nailbiter is an independent horror comic book series that was created by Joshua Williamson and Mike Henderson, with art by Henderson. The series is published by Image Comics and its first issue was released on May 7, 2014. As of May 2017, the series has been collected into six volumes. The final monthly issue, number 30, was published in March 2017.
- Aytaç Biter Aytaç Biter is a Turkish auto racing driver.
- The Biter Bitten The Biter Bitten is a TVB modern adventure series broadcast in March 2006.
- The Biter Bit The Biter Bit is an 1899 British short black-and-white silent comedy film, produced by Bamforth & Co Ltd, featuring a boy playing a practical joke on a gardener by grasping his hose to stop the water flow and then letting go again when the gardener looks down it to check. The film, "is an English remake" of Auguste and Louis Lumière's L'Arroseur Arrosé (1895), according to Michael Brooke of BFI Screenonline, "providing a good illustration of how early film production companies cheerfully plagiarised each other's work" with "a few minor differences between, most notably a rather greater sense of space and depth in the Bamforth version" and "three distinct planes to the action". It is included in the BFI DVD Early Cinema: Primitives and Pioneers and a clip is used in Paul Merton's interactive guide to early British silent comedy How They Laughed on the BFI website.
- 👉 View all 8 articles...
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here