- Causing bother; troublesome. adjective …☝️ Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition (view on wordnik.com)
- Troublesome; annoying; inconvenient. …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- Vexatious; causing bother; causing trouble or perplexity; troublesome. adjective …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
botheror perplexity. adjective …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- causing irritation or annoyance adjective …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
- 1817, from bother + -some (1).1817
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- The Bothersome Man The Bothersome Man is a Norwegian film from 2006. It was directed by Jens Lien after a script by Per H. V. Schreiner. In the main roles were Trond Fausa Aurvåg, Petronella Barker and Per Schaaning. The story is about a man suddenly finding himself in an outwardly perfect, yet essentially soulless dystopia, and his attempt to escape. The film was well received by critics, and was awarded three Amanda Awards in 2006.
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here