- Unintelligent; stupid. adjective …☝️ Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition (view on wordnik.com)
- Weak in the brain; witless; stupid: as, “the dull brainless Ajax,” …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- Without understanding; silly; thoughtless; witless. adjective …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
- Having no
brain. adjective …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com) Unintelligent, with little common sense. adjective …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- not using intelligence adjective …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
- 👉 View all 6 definitions...
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Brainless Brainless may refer to:"Brainless", a 1995 song by The Urge, from the album Receiving the Gift of Flavor "Brainless", a 2013 song by Eminem, from the album The Marshall Mathers LP 2 "Brainless", an episode of Round the Twist, 2000
- Brainless Killers Brainless Killers is an indie short film released in October 2015 and directed by Ren Thackham. On its release at the 2015 Sydney Indie Film Festival it won awards for Best Film, Best Thriller and Best Special Effects in the short film category.
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here