Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Casa de las Conchas The Casa de las Conchas is a historical building in Salamanca, central Spain. It currently houses a public library.
- Conchas Conchas is a municipality in the state of São Paulo in Brazil. The population is 17,406 in an area of 466 square kilometres (180 sq mi). The elevation is 503 metres (1,650 ft).
- Conchas Chinas Conchas Chinas is an affluent colonia directly south of Puerto Vallarta in the state of Jalisco, on the Pacific coast of Mexico. The term Conchas Chinas means "Chinese Shells" referring to the type of shell found only on the beaches of Conchas Chinas. Locals in Puerto Vallarta refer to Conchas Chinas as "The Hills". There are many gated communities perched high on the mountainsides directly on the bay, with many million-dollar homes owned by internationally-known celebrities and politicians.
- Las Conchas Fire The Las Conchas Fire was a wildfire in New Mexico, USA, in 2011. The fire started in Santa Fe National Forest and burned more than 150,000 acres, threatening Los Alamos National Laboratory and the town of Los Alamos. After five days of burning, it became the largest wildfire in New Mexico state history at the time,though it was surpassed the following year by the Whitewater-Baldy Complex Fire.
- Las Conchas, Mexico Las Conchas is a gated community in the east of the municipality of Puerto Peñasco in the state of Sonora, Mexico. The area contains mainly homes owned by US citizens who take advantage of the region's proximity to the US border with Arizona.
- Conchas Lake Conchas Lake is a 25-mile (40 km) long reservoir in northeastern New Mexico, behind Conchas Dam on the Canadian River. The lake has an elevation of 4,200 feet and a surface area of 9,600 acres.
- Conchas Dam Conchas Dam is a dam on the Canadian River in San Miguel County, New Mexico in the United States, about 50 miles (80 km) northeast of Santa Rosa. Forming Conchas Lake, it is a concrete gravity dam flanked by earthen wing dikes, standing 235 feet (72 m) high with a total length of 19,500 feet (5,900 m). The dam serves mainly for irrigation water supply and flood control and is operated by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- Conchas Lake Airport Conchas Lake Airport is a public use airport located one nautical mile southwest of the central business district of Conchas Dam, in San Miguel County, New Mexico, United States. It is owned by the New Mexico Department of Transportation - Aviation Division.
- Conchas Dam, New Mexico Conchas Dam is a census-designated place in San Miguel County, New Mexico, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 186.
- Conchas Lake Seaplane Base Conchas Lake Seaplane Base is a public use seaplane base located two nautical miles (4 km) southwest of the central business district of Conchas Dam, in San Miguel County, New Mexico, United States. It is owned by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. It has one seaplane landing area measuring 21,120 by 1,320 feet.
- 👉 View all 10 articles...
Translations from Ord
- কোনচাসBishnupriya Manipuri
- 👉 View all 22 translations...
translations map goes here