Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Crayons (album) Crayons is the seventeenth and final studio album by American singer Donna Summer. It was released through Sony Burgundy on May 20, 2008 in the United States. Recorded over a period of two years since signing with the Sony Music label in 2006, Crayons marked Summer's first full-length studio album in fourteen years since 1994's Christmas Spirit, and her first album of original material since 1991's Mistaken Identity. She worked with a number of different producers and songwriters on the album, including Greg Kurstin, J. R. Rotem, Wayne Hector, Toby Gad, Lester Mendez.
- Crayons (song) "Crayons" is a song by independent American rapper Cupcakke from her third studio album Ephorize. The track features a pro-LGBTQ message.
- History of Crayola crayons Since the introduction of Crayola drawing crayons by Binney & Smith in 1903, more than two hundred distinctive colors have been produced in a wide variety of assortments. Crayola became such a hit because the company figured out a way to inexpensively combine paraffin wax with safe pigments. The line has undergone several major revisions in its history, notably in 1935, 1949, 1958, and 1990. Numerous specialty crayons have also been produced, complementing the basic Crayola assortment.
- The Day the Crayons Came Home The Day the Crayons Came Home is a 2015 children's book written by Drew Daywalt and illustrated by Oliver Jeffers. The book is a sequel to The Day the Crayons Quit. The book is about crayons who are scattered around the world and in the house of a boy named Duncan, and how they communicate with him through postcards. The book is a colorful picture book.
- Crayons Tour Crayons Tour was Donna Summer's 2008 North American tour and her last tour before her death in May 2012 in support of her album "Crayons". This tour marks the pop icon's first full-length studio album of new material since 1991's "Mistaken Identity," and her first new release since the 1999 live CD/DVD "VH1 Presents Donna Summer: Live & More - Encore!," which was taped at New York City's Hammerstein.
- Amélie-les-crayons Amélie-les-crayons is a French singer-songwriter, with an emphasis on theatricality and humour in her performances and that of her group.
- Cradles to Crayons Cradles to Crayons (C2C) is a non-profit organization that provides resources such as school supplies and clothing to homeless and low-income children. Cradles To Crayons began in Quincy, Massachusetts, in 2002. Cradles to Crayons has since expanded to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 2006 and Chicago, Illinois, in 2016, with their program the Giving Factory. Cradles to Crayons has partnerships in their headquartered cities Boston, Massachusetts, Philadelphia, and Chicago with various news outlets, sports teams, and other organizations.
- 👉 View all 7 articles...
Translations from Ord
- موم کانڈیUrdu
- قلم تلوينArabic
- craie de cireFrench
- giz de ceraPortuguese
- 👉 View all 25 translations...
translations map goes here