- Of or producing a sensation of uneasiness or fear, as of things crawling on one's skin. adjective …☝️ Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition (view on wordnik.com)
- Annoyingly unpleasant; repulsive. adjective …☝️ Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition (view on wordnik.com)
- Chilled and crawling, as with horror or fear. …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
creepie, creepie. …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- Crawly; having or producing a sensation like that caused by insects creeping on the skin. adjective …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
- producing an
uneasy fearful sensation, as of things crawlingover one's skinadjective …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com) strangely repulsiveadjective …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- annoying and unpleasant adjective …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
- causing a sensation as of things crawling on your skin adjective …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
- 👉 View all 9 definitions...
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
- 1794, "characterized by creeping," from creep + -y (2). Meaning "having a creeping feeling in the flesh" is from 1831; that of producing such a feeling, the main modern sense, is from 1858. Creepy-crawly is from 1858.1794, 1831, 1858, 1858
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Creepy (film) Creepy is a 2016 Japanese thriller film directed by Kiyoshi Kurosawa, starring Hidetoshi Nishijima, Yūko Takeuchi, Teruyuki Kagawa, Haruna Kawaguchi, and Masahiro Higashide. It is based on the 2012 novel by Yutaka Maekawa. The film had its world premiere at the 66th Berlin International Film Festival on 13 February 2016. It was released in Japan on 18 June 2016.
- Creepy (magazine) Creepy was an American horror-comics magazine launched by Warren Publishing in 1964. Like Mad, it was a black-and-white newsstand publication in a magazine format and did not carry the seal of the Comics Code Authority. An anthology magazine, it initially was published quarterly but later went bimonthly. Each issue's stories were introduced by the host character, Uncle Creepy. Its sister publications were Eerie and Vampirella.
- The Creepy Line The Creepy Line is a 2018 American documentary exploring the influence Google and Facebook have on public opinion, and the power the companies have that is not regulated or controlled by national government legislation.
- List of creepypastas Creepypastas are horror-related legends or images that have been copied and pasted around the Internet. These Internet entries are often brief, user-generated, paranormal stories intended to scare readers.
- Creepypasta Creepypastas are horror-related legends that have been copied and pasted around the Internet. These Internet entries are often brief, user-generated, paranormal stories intended to scare readers. They include gruesome tales of murder, suicide, and otherworldly occurrences. According to Time magazine, the genre had its peak audience in 2010 when it was covered by The New York Times.
- Spooky Songs for Creepy Kids Spooky Songs for Creepy Kids is a compilation album released in 2010 by Cuban American dark cabaret singer Voltaire. It is a collection of Voltaire's songs, ranging from 1998's The Devil's Bris to 2008's To the Bottom of the Sea, with lyrics slightly modified in order to be more child-friendly. It also features some songs that were adapted in order to suit better for the world of the MMORPG AdventureQuest Worlds, in which Voltaire usually participates. It furthermore features two songs on which Voltaire collaborated for The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
- 👉 View all 6 articles...
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here