- A person who cries or complains frequently with little cause. noun …☝️ Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition (view on wordnik.com)
babythat criesexcessively. noun …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- Someone whose feelings are very easily hurt, often by trivial matters. noun …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- a person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy noun …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
- a person given to excessive complaints and crying and whining noun …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
- 1851, American English, from cry + baby (n.).1851
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- The Crybaby The Crybaby is the 12th studio album by the Melvins, released in 2000 through Ipecac Recordings. It is the last part of a trilogy preceded by The Maggot & The Bootlicker. The trilogy was later released on vinyl by Ipecac Recordings, although "Divorced" was edited down and the last four tracks were excluded.
- Crybaby (Lil Peep mixtape) Crybaby is the fourth mixtape by American hip-hop recording artist Lil Peep. It was released on June 10, 2016 independently and later posthumously re-released to streaming platforms on June 10, 2020 with 10 of the original 11 tracks. It only had one single.
- Devilman Crybaby Devilman Crybaby is a 2018 Japanese original net animation (ONA) anime series based on Go Nagai's manga series Devilman. The series is directed by Masaaki Yuasa, produced by Aniplex and Dynamic Planning, animated by Science SARU, and released by Netflix. Yuasa was offered the opportunity to create a Devilman project by Aniplex, and envisioned Crybaby by incorporating what he believed Nagai would explore in terms of graphic content had the author not been restrained by the shōnen demographic of the original series. Announced in 2017 to mark Nagai's 50th anniversary as a creator, Crybaby was made available for worldwide streaming on January 5, 2018 as a Netflix original series.
- Crybaby Crybaby, Cry Baby or Cry-Baby may refer to:
- Crybaby (Mariah Carey song) "Crybaby" is a song by American singer and songwriter Mariah Carey featuring American rapper Snoop Dogg. It was released on July 20, 2000 by Columbia Records as a double A-side with "Can't Take That Away ". It was written by Carey and Snoop Dogg, and produced by the former and Damizza for Carey's seventh studio album, Rainbow (1999). It serves as the album's fourth single. It features Snoop Dogg throughout the songs bridge and is built around a sample of the 1988 song "Piece of My Love," originally performed by Guy and written by Teddy Riley, Aaron Hall, Timmy Gatling and Gene Griffin. Throughout the song, the protagonist reveals the struggles of dealing with insomnia and thoughts of a past relationship during the night, as she spirals out of control and declares "I gotta get me some sleep."
- Crybaby (Paloma Faith song) "Crybaby" is a song performed by English recording artist Paloma Faith. The song was released as a digital download on 31 August 2017 as the lead single from her fourth studio album The Architect (2017). The song peaked at number 36 on the UK Singles Chart.
- How to Do Well When You're a Jerk and a Crybaby Comment réussir quand on est con et pleurnichard is a French comedy film directed by Michel Audiard, released in 1974. It is notable as the first film with the actor Jean-Claude Dreyfus. Audiard appears in the film as a nurse.
- 👉 View all 7 articles...
Translations from Ord
- cry babyFrench
- cry babyItalian
- cry babyDutch
- cry babyPortuguese
- cry babyFinnish
- cry babyTurkish
translations map goes here