Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Yorkshire Dales The Yorkshire Dales is an upland area of the Pennines in the historic county of Yorkshire, England, most of it in the Yorkshire Dales National Park created in 1954.
- The Dales The Dales may refer to:
- George F. Dales George Franklin Dales Jr., was an archaeology professor at the University of Pennsylvania, and later the University of California, Berkeley, where he chaired the South and Southeast Asian Studies department. He was considered a leading expert on Indus valley peoples and their languages.
- Dales, California Dales is an unincorporated community approximately 10 miles (16 km) north east of Red Bluff, on California State Route 36, at the intersection of Manton Road, in Tehama County, California, United States.
- Dales Island Dales Island is a small island lying 2 kilometres (1 nmi) north of the Warnock Islands, to the north of the William Scoresby Archipelago. It was discovered and named by Discovery Investigations personnel on the William Scoresby in February 1936.
- List of Yorkshire Dales This is a list of Yorkshire Dales, arranged geographically from south to north. Side dales are indented under the dale from which they branch. An alphabetical list follows at the end.
- 👉 View all 6 articles...
Translations from Ord
- daleNorwegian (Nynorsk)
- daleLow Saxon
- 👉 View all 24 translations...
translations map goes here