cigarette. noun …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
beautiful, a charm, a peach. noun …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Darb Darb is a village in Chelo Rural District, Chelo District, Andika County, Khuzestan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 120, in 18 families.
- Darb Has Darb Has is a village in Kezab Rural District, Khezrabad District, Saduq County, Yazd Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 45, in 20 families.
- Al Darb Al Darb is one of the governorates in Jizan Region, Saudi Arabia.
- Darb (disambiguation) Darb is a village in Andika County, Khuzestan Province, Iran.
- Darb-e Imam The shrine of Darb-e Imam, located in the Dardasht quarter of Isfahan, Iran, is a funerary complex, with a cemetery, shrine structures, and courtyards belonging to different construction periods and styles. The first structures were built by Jalal al-Din Safarshah, during the Qara Qoyunlu reign in 1453.
- Darb 1718 Darb 1718 is an Egyptian contemporary art and culture center located in the Fustat area of Old Cairo. As a registered non-profit, charity organization Darb 1718 seeks to encourage experimentation by supporting new works by emerging artists with particular attention to artistic merit, diversity of media and aesthetic traditions, along with originality of cultural influences. It thereby acts as “a trampoline to advance the burgeoning contemporary art movement in Egypt.” It also aims at presenting local and international contemporary art, archiving artwork and maintaining a comprehensive database of art in Egypt, as well as acting as an educational front through providing workshops, projects and film screenings. The center also aims to engage the local Fustat community through community service and outreach programs.
- Darb Alzalaq Darb Alzalaq, is a Kuwaiti television series produced in 1977 .It was written by Abdul Ameer Al-Turki and acted by Abdulhussain Abdulredha, Saad Al Faraj, Khalid Al-Nafisi, Ali Al-Mufidi and Abdulaziz Al Nimsh. Directed by Hamdy Farid.
- Al-Darb al-Ahmar Al-Darb al-Ahmar is a historic neighbourhood in Cairo, Egypt. It is also the name of an administrative district (qism) within the Cairo Governorate that includes most of the neighbourhood. Its name means "the Red Street" in Arabic.
- Darb-e Juqa Darb-e Juqa is a village in Hastijan Rural District, in the Central District of Delijan County, Markazi Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 139, in 43 families.
- Darb-e Behesht Darb-e Behesht is a city and capital of Sarduiyeh District, in Jiroft County, Kerman Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 3,456, in 562 families.
- 👉 View all 10 articles...
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here