- The plates, serving bowls, platters, and other tableware used in serving a meal. noun …☝️ Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition (view on wordnik.com)
- A set of dishes. noun …☝️ Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition (view on wordnik.com)
- The dishes used for serving
dinner. noun …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- the tableware (plates and platters and serving bowls etc.) used in serving a meal noun …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Fiesta (dinnerware) Fiesta is a line of ceramic glazed dinnerware manufactured and marketed by the Homer Laughlin China Company of Newell, West Virginia since its introduction in 1936, with a hiatus from 1973 to 1985. Fiesta is noted for its Art Deco styling featuring concentric circles—and its range of solid colors.
Translations from Ord
- dekkjetøyNorwegian (Nynorsk)
- eet- en drinkgereiDutch
- 👉 View all 30 translations...
translations map goes here