- Arrogant in asserting or attempting to assert one's will over others; overbearing. synonym: dictatorial. adjective …☝️ Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition (view on wordnik.com)
- Overbearing. …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- Ruling arrogantly; overbearing. adjective …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
- Present participle of
domineer. verb …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com) overbearing, dictatorialor authoritarianadjective …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- tending to domineer adjective …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
- 👉 View all 6 definitions...
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Domineering Domineering is a mathematical game that can be played on any collection of squares on a sheet of graph paper. For example, it can be played on a 6×6 square, a rectangle, an entirely irregular polyomino, or a combination of any number of such components. Two players have a collection of dominoes which they place on the grid in turn, covering up squares. One player places tiles vertically, while the other places them horizontally. As in most games in combinatorial game theory, the first player who cannot move loses.
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here