- In an earnest manner; warmly; zealously; importunately; eagerly; with real desire; with fixed attention. …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- In an earnest manner. adverb …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
- In an
earnestmanner; being very sincere; putting forth genuine effort. adverb …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- in a serious manner adverb …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
- Old English eornostlice; see earnest (adj.) + -ly (2).
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha (YEAA) was a campaign formed in 1997 to urge General Sani Abacha to self succeed and run for Nigeria's presidency.(Youth Activism: An International Encyclopedia, Volume 2 PAGE 447) The YEAA campaign, led by Daniel Kanu, placed billboards around the country, publicized advertisements in the media and sponsored editorials to encourage support for Abacha. They were also in support of Vision 2010, a projected economic plan for Nigeria to improve economically and socially.
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here