Hmmm... there's no definition for that yet. Do you want to add your own?
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Freiman's theorem In additive combinatorics, Freiman's theorem is a central result which indicates the approximate structure of sets whose sumset is small. It roughly states that if is small, then can be contained in a small generalized arithmetic progression.
- Nate Freiman Nathan Samuel Freiman is an American former professional baseball first baseman who played for the Oakland Athletics of Major League Baseball in 2013 and 2014. In 2013, baseball writer Tim Brown wrote, "Near as anyone can tell, there's never been a taller major-league position player than Freiman."
- Alexander Freiman Alexander Arnoldovich Freiman was a Polish-Soviet researcher of the Iranian languages.
- Roy Freiman Roy Freiman is an American Democratic Party politician who has represented the 16th Legislative District in the New Jersey General Assembly since 2018, replacing Jack Ciattarelli, who did not seek re-election to his seat in order to run unsuccessfully for Governor of New Jersey in the 2017 primaries.
- Freimans A.J. Freiman Limited, or Freimans, was a landmark department store at 73 Rideau Street in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, founded in 1918 by Archibald J. Freiman.
- Archibald Jacob Freiman Archibald Jacob "Archie" Freiman was a Lithuania-born Jewish Ottawa businessman and Zionist leader. According to Bernard Figler, Freiman was the most influential Canadian Jew of his generation. His wife was noted Zionist Lillian Freiman.
- Gregory Freiman Gregory Abelevich Freiman is a Russian mathematician known for his work in additive number theory, in particular, for proving Freiman's theorem. He is Professor Emeritus in Tel Aviv University.
- Freimann Freimann or Freiman may refer to:
- Lillian Bilsky Freiman Lillian Bilsky Freiman, nicknamed The Poppy Lady, was a Jewish-Canadian philanthropist, and Zionist. In 2008, she was designated a Person of National Historic Significance by the Canadian Government for being "a gifted organizer and philanthropist who worked to improve the health and welfare of her fellow citizens."
- Mark Freiman Mark Freiman is a Canadian attorney and public servant who served as president of the Canadian Jewish Congress from 2009 to 2011.
- 👉 View all 10 articles...
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here