- Marked by or paying little heed; unmindful or thoughtless. synonym: careless. adjective …☝️ Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition (view on wordnik.com)
- Without heed; inattentive; careless; thoughtless; regardless; unobserving. …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- Synonyms Remiss, etc. (see
negligent); unmindful, inconsiderate, unobservant. …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- Without heed or care; inattentive; careless; thoughtless; unobservant. adjective …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
unaware, without noticingadjective …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- characterized by careless unconcern adjective …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
- marked by or paying little heed or attention adjective …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
- 👉 View all 7 definitions...
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
- "without regard," 1570s, from heed (n.) + -less. Related: Heedlessly; heedlessness. Spenser has heedlesshood.1570
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Heedless Moths Heedless Moths is a 1921 American silent melodrama film written and directed by Robert Z. Leonard. The film stars Jane Thomas as real life nude model Audrey Munson. Munson appeared as herself in the nude scenes, which were posed similar to tableau vivants, and the film was based on a series of autobiographical stories she wrote. Heedless Moths also stars Holmes Herbert and Hedda Hopper.
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here