- Giving or producing light; used for illumination. adjective …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
Gas, n., 2 (a). adjective …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
- Present participle of
illuminate. verb …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- tending to increase knowledge or dissipate ignorance adjective …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Original Sin: Illuminating the Riddle Original Sin: Illuminating the Riddle is a short theological monograph based on Lectures given by Henri Blocher in 1995 at Moore Theological College in Sydney, Australia. It articulates the major contours of the Christian doctrine of original sin. D. A. Carson, a theologian from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, writes that Blocher "is able to think through the interlocking contributions of historical theology, biblical theology and systematic theology, and come to fresh conclusions in the light of Scripture, without overturning all that is valuable from the past."
- Edison Illuminating Company The Edison Illuminating Company was established by Thomas Edison on December 17, 1880, to construct electrical generating stations, initially in New York City. The company was the prototype for other local illuminating companies that were established in the United States during the 1880s.
Translations from Ord
- iluminación físicaSpanish
- chiếu sángVietnamese
- umetna svetlobaSlovene
- 👉 View all 41 translations...
translations map goes here