Hmmm... there's no definition for that yet. Do you want to add your own?
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Victor Kamber Victor Samuel Kamber is an American labor union activist and political consultant in the United States. A Democrat, he worked for the AFL-CIO in the 1970s before forming The Kamber Group, a public relations firm, in 1980.
- Đorđe Kamber Đorđe Kamber is a Bosnian footballer currently playing for Budapest Honvéd.
- Janick Kamber Janick Kamber is a Swiss professional footballer who currently plays for Neuchâtel Xamax FCS.
- Emanuel Kamber Dr Emanuel Yousif Kamber is an Assyrian Physics professor at Western Michigan University and was the Secretary General of the Assyrian Universal Alliance. He was born in the small Assyrian village of Darbandokeh in Iraq.
- Robin Kamber Robin Kamber is a Swiss footballer who plays as a midfielder for Wil in the Swiss Challenge League.
- Kamber Arslan Kamber Arslan is a Turkish former football defender and defensive midfielder. He has played for Kayseri Erciyesspor in the TFF First League.
- Eugen Kamber Eugen Kamber was a Swiss cyclist. He competed in the team pursuit event at the 1948 Summer Olympics.
- Kamber Darbar The Kamber Darbar is a Sikh shrine in Mumbai, India.
- Kamber Ali Khan Qamber Ali Khan is a city in the north-west of the Sindh province of Pakistan. It is the 96th largest city of Pakistan, according to 2017 census.
- Urs Kamber Urs Kamber is a Swiss sprinter. He competed in the men's 4 × 400 metres relay at the 1980 Summer Olympics.
- 👉 View all 10 articles...
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here