Hmmm... there's no definition for that yet. Do you want to add your own?
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Koura Koura may refer to:Koura District, or El-Koura, a district in North Lebanon New Zealand freshwater crayfish known as koura, see Paranephrops
- Koura Kaba Fantoni Koura Kaba Fantoni is an Italian former sprinter.
- Koura District Koura District is a district in the North Governorate, Lebanon.
- Wadi Koura Wadi Koura is a wadi located west of Ain Ebel in the Bint Jbeil District of Nabatieh Governorate in Lebanon.
- Anthony Koura Anthony Koura is a footballer who currently plays as a striker for FC Lausanne-Sport and the Burkina Faso national football team.
- Komola-Koura Komola-Koura is a town and sub-prefecture in the Kouroussa Prefecture in the Kankan Region of eastern-central Guinea. As of 2014 it had a population of 13,941 people.
- Aledjo-Koura Aledjo-Koura is a village and arrondissement in the commune of Bassila in the Donga Department of western Benin. It is located near the border with Togo, close to Mont Sokbaro, which is widely cited as the highest point of Benin.
- Majdel Al Koura Majdel Al Koura is a church located in Majdel Al Koura, North Lebanon. This is the only church in Lebanon named after Saint Mary Magdalene and one of only a few churches in the world bearing her name. The next closest church is the Russian Orthodox church at Mount of Olives, Jerusalem. In the summer of 2013, the village of Majdel received the relics of St. Mary Magdalene.
- Takeshi Koura Takeshi Koura is a Japanese former professional tennis player.
- 👉 View all 9 articles...
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here