- In metallurgy, the running together or fusing of ore when heated for calcination. noun …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- The running together of the matter of an ore into a mass, when the ore is only heated for calcination. noun …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
loop. …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
- any species of land snail of the genus Truncatella; -- so called because it creeps like the measuring worms. …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
- Present participle of
loop. verb …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- (computer science) executing the same set of instructions a given number of times or until a specified result is obtained noun …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
- 👉 View all 6 definitions...
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Looping Looping may refer to:
- Looping (education) Looping in education is the practice of moving groups of children up from one grade to the next with the same teacher. This system, which is also called multiyear grouping, lasts from two to five years and, as the class moves on, the teacher loops back to pick another group of children. This practice is particularly prevalent in Europe and Asia.
- Zero-overhead looping Zero-overhead looping is a feature of some processor instruction sets whose hardware can repeat the body of a loop automatically, rather than requiring software instructions which take up cycles to do so. Zero-overhead loops are common in digital signal processors and some CISC instruction sets.
- Looping State of Mind Looping State of Mind is the third studio album by Swedish electronic music producer Axel Willner under his alias The Field. It was released by Kompakt on 24 October 2011.
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here