- a gender-neutral
pronounthat replaces other formal pronounces like Mr, Mrs, or Ms pronoun …☝️ Source: Unknown
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Mx (title) Mx is an English language neologistic honorific that does not indicate gender. It was developed as an alternative to common gendered honorifics, such as Mr and Ms, in the late 1970s. It is often used by nonbinary people, as well as those who do not wish to reveal or be referred to by their gender. It is a gender-neutral title that is now widely accepted by the Government of the United Kingdom and many businesses in the United Kingdom. It is included in many major English dictionaries.
- TMX Finance TMX Finance is the parent company to the brands TitleMax, TitleBucks, EquityAuto Loan, and InstaLoan. The company holds more than 1,200 stores in over thirteen states including Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. TMX Finance’s brands serve individuals who generally have limited access to consumer credit from banks, thrift institutions, credit card lenders, and other traditional sources of consumer credit.
- Liga MX The Liga MX, is the top professional football division of the Mexican football league system. Administered by the Mexican Football Federation, the league comprises 18 clubs with plans to add 2 more teams. The season has two tournaments: Apertura, which starts in the summer, and Clausura, which starts in the winter. The first 4 teams in the table at the end of the regular phase of the tournament qualify to the liguilla, while the next 8 teams qualify for another playoff that determines the next 4 liguilla spots.
- MX MX, Mx, mX, or mx may refer to:
- Ascenso MX Ascenso MX was the second tier of professional football in Mexico of the Mexican football league system. The champion of the competition was promoted to Liga MX. The bottom team was relegated to Liga Premier. It was sponsored by BBVA through its Mexican subsidiary BBVA, and was officially known as Ascenso BBVA MX.
- Supercopa MX The Supercopa MX was a Mexican football championship contested by the winners of the Apertura and Clausura Copa MX.
- 👉 View all 6 articles...
Translations from Ord
- 👉 View all 23 translations...
translations map goes here