- One who nibbles; one who bites a little at a time. noun …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- A fish: same as
chogset. noun …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- One who, or that which, nibbles. noun …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
- someone who
nibblesnoun …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
toolfor cutting sheet metalnoun …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- a biter who takes dainty repeated bites noun …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
- 👉 View all 6 definitions...
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Nibbler A nibbler, or nibblers, is a tool for cutting sheet metal with minimal distortion. One type operates much like a punch and die, with a blade that moves in a linear fashion against a fixed die, removing small bits of metal and leaving a kerf approximately 6 mm wide. Another type operates similar to tin snips, but shears the sheet along two parallel tracks 3–6 mm apart, rolling up the waste in a tight spiral as it cuts. Nibblers may be manual or powered.
- Nibbler (video game) Nibbler is an arcade snake game released in 1982 by Chicago-based developer Rock-Ola. The player navigates a snake through an enclosed maze, consuming objects, and the length of the snake increases with each object consumed. The game was the first to include nine scoring digits, allowing players to surpass one billion points. Home versions were published in 1983 by Datasoft for the Atari 8-bit family and the Apple II.
- Bit nibbler A bit nibbler, or nibbler, is a computer software program designed to copy data from a floppy disk one bit at a time. It functions at a very low level directly interacting with the disk drive hardware to override a copy protection scheme that the floppy disk's data may be stored in. In most cases the nibbler software still analyses the data on a byte level, only looking to the bit level when dealing with synchronization marks (syncs), zero-gaps and other sector & track headers. When possible, nibblers will work with the low-level data encoding format used by the disk system, being Group Coded Recording, Frequency Modulation, or Modified Frequency Modulation.
- The Nibblers The Nibblers are fictional characters who have their own comic strip in the UK comic The Beano. Also known as 'The Bash Street Mice', The Nibblers were a community of mice who lived in a hole in the wall, and were always stealing food from Porky, the fat owner of the house. Porky and his cat Whiskers were repeatedly foiled in their attempts to catch The Nibblers, who nearly always had the last laugh. Like The Bash Street Kids, the Nibblers all had distinct personalities. Their names were:His Nibs – The chief nibbler. Cheddar George – Champion guzzler. Gordonzola – Half-Scottish, half-Italian. Enor Mouse – Strong, but er... daft. Chiseller – Our engineer. Sniffler – A nose for food and trouble. Scritch and Scratch – The terrible twins, similar to Snitch and Snatch in Lord Snooty.
- Nibblers (video game) Nibblers is a mobile tile-matching puzzle video game, developed by Rovio Entertainment. It was released on September 10, 2015 for Android and iOS devices worldwide.
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here