- Of or occurring after birth, especially during the period immediately after birth. adjective …☝️ Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition (view on wordnik.com)
- Subsequent to birth: as, a postnatal disease. …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- After birth; subsequent to birth adjective …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
- after being born, of or pertaining to the period immediately after
birthadjective …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- (of a mother) after giving birth adjective …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- occurring immediately after birth adjective …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
- 👉 View all 6 definitions...
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
- 1831, from post- + natal.1831
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale The Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS) is a 10-item questionnaire that was developed to identify women who have postpartum depression. Items of the scale correspond to various clinical depression symptoms, such as guilt feeling, sleep disturbance, low energy, anhedonia, and suicidal ideation. Overall assessment is done by total score, which is determined by adding together the scores for each of the 10 items. Higher scores indicate more depressive symptoms. The EPDS may be used within 8 weeks postpartum and it also can be applied for depression screening during pregnancy.
Translations from Ord
- barselNorwegian (Nynorsk)
- kreambêdWest Frisian
- משכב לידהHebrew
- chilla davriUzbek
- postnatalinis laikotarpisLithuanian
- giai đoạn hậu sảnVietnamese
- دوران پس از زایمانPersian
- төрөттөн кийинки мезгилKyrgyz
- குழந்தை பிறப்புக்குப் பின்னரான காலம்Tamil
- 👉 View all 39 translations...
translations map goes here