- In zoology and anatomy, branched; having branches; dividing and redividing: as, ramified nervures of the wings. …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- Simple past tense and past participle of
ramify. verb …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Ramified forcing In the mathematical discipline of set theory, ramified forcing is the original form of forcing introduced by Cohen (1963) to prove the independence of the continuum hypothesis from Zermelo–Fraenkel set theory. Ramified forcing starts with a model M of set theory in which the axiom of constructibility, V = L, holds, and then builds up a larger model M[G] of Zermelo–Fraenkel set theory by adding a generic subset G of a partially ordered set to M, imitating Kurt Gödel's constructible hierarchy.
- Unramified morphism In algebraic geometry, an unramified morphism is a morphism of schemes such that (a) it is locally of finite presentation and (b) for each and , we have thatThe residue field is a separable algebraic extension of . where and are maximal ideals of the local rings.
- Analytically unramified ring In algebra, an analytically unramified ring is a local ring whose completion is reduced.
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here