- Made right; corrected. …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- In horticulture, developed in a desired direction, as when plain tulips are propagated till they sport into variegated forms. …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- Simple past tense and past participle of
rectify. verb …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- having been put right adjective …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Average rectified value In electrical engineering, the average rectified value (ARV) of the quantity is the average of its absolute value.
- Rectified spirit Rectified spirit, also known as neutral spirits, rectified alcohol, or ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin is highly concentrated ethanol that has been purified by means of repeated distillation in a process called rectification. In some countries, denatured alcohol or denatured rectified spirit may commonly be available as "rectified spirit".
- Rectified 120-cell In geometry, a rectified 120-cell is a uniform 4-polytope formed as the rectification of the regular 120-cell.
- Rectified 10-simplexes In ten-dimensional geometry, a rectified 10-simplex is a convex uniform 10-polytope, being a rectification of the regular 10-simplex.
- Rectified prism In geometry, a rectified prism is one of an infinite set of polyhedra, constructed as a rectification of an n-gonal prism, truncating the vertices down to the midpoint of the original edges. In Conway polyhedron notation, it is represented as aPn, an ambo-prism. The lateral squares or rectangular faces of the prism become squares or rhombic faces, and new isosceles triangle faces are truncations of the original vertices.
- Rectified 9-simplexes In nine-dimensional geometry, a rectified 9-simplex is a convex uniform 9-polytope, being a rectification of the regular 9-simplex.
- 👉 View all 6 articles...
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here