Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Retter Retter is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:Erich Retter, German footballer Hannah Retter (1839–1940), New Zealand midwife
- Yolanda Retter Yolanda Retter was an American lesbian librarian, archivist, scholar, and activist in Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
- Erich Retter Erich Retter was a German footballer who played for VfB Stuttgart.
- Kampfretter Kampfretter (German: Kampfretter, lit. 'Combat rescuemen' is a special operations force of the German Air Force, tasked with combat search and rescue missions. As part of personnel recovery Kampfretter units are tasked with the recovery of air crews and personnel in hazardous regions or behind enemy lines.
- Hannah Retter Hannah Retter (1839–1940) was a New Zealand founding mother and midwife. Of Māori descent, she identified with the Muaupoko iwi. She was born in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia in late 1839.
- Die Bergretter Die Bergwacht is a German mountain rescue television series, broadcast since 26 November 2009 on ZDF. The series is set in the Austrian Alps and centers around a fictional Bergwacht team in Ramsau am Dachstein. Each episode focuses on a rescue mission, explores the background stories of the people involved the incident and the private lives of the team members.
- 👉 View all 6 articles...
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here