Hmmm... there's no definition for that yet. Do you want to add your own?
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Reynold Reynold is an English masculine given name come from an Old High German personal name made up of the element "ragin" and "wald". It is a cognate of Rögnvaldr, which is also a source of the name Ronald. The Normans brought the name to England. Related names include: "Reginald" (English), "Reinaldo", "Reinhold" (German), "Reino" (Finnish), "Reynol", "Reinout" (Dutch), "Renaud" (French), "Reynaldo" (Spanish), and "Reynaud" (French). Reynold is a much less common surname than its derivative Reynolds; people with the surname "Reynold" include:
- Ryan Reynolds filmography Ryan Reynolds is a Canadian actor who has appeared in films, television series, videos, and video games. Reynolds made his acting debut on television in the teen drama Fifteen in 1991. Two years later, he made his feature film debut by playing an orphan raised in India, who is inspired by Mahatma Gandhi to go on a hunger strike in a small town in Canada in Ordinary Magic (1993). Reynolds had a recurring role on the television show The Odyssey (1993). He followed this with minor appearances on The X-Files (1996), and the television film Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1996). His breakthrough role was as medical student Michael "Berg" Bergen in the sitcom Two Guys and a Girl.
- Reynolds, Indiana Reynolds is a town in Honey Creek Township, White County, in the U.S. state of Indiana. The population was 533 at the 2010 census.
- Burt Reynolds Burton Leon Reynolds Jr. was an American actor, director, and producer of film and television, considered a sex symbol and icon of American popular culture.
- Ryan Reynolds Ryan Rodney Reynolds is a Canadian-American actor, comedian, film producer, and entrepreneur. He began his career starring in the Canadian teen soap opera Hillside (1991–1993), and had minor roles before landing the lead role on the sitcom Two Guys and a Girl between 1998 and 2001. Reynolds then starred in a range of films, including comedies such as National Lampoon's Van Wilder (2002), Waiting... (2005), and The Proposal (2009). He also performed in dramatic roles in Buried (2010), Woman in Gold (2015), and Life (2017), starred in action films such as Blade: Trinity (2004), Deadpool (2016), and 6 Underground (2019) and provided voice acting in the animated features The Croods (2013), Turbo (2013), and Pokémon: Detective Pikachu (2019).
- Burt Reynolds filmography The following is the complete filmography of American actor Burt Reynolds.
- Osborne Reynolds Osborne Reynolds FRS was an innovator in the understanding of fluid dynamics. Separately, his studies of heat transfer between solids and fluids brought improvements in boiler and condenser design. He spent his entire career at what is now the University of Manchester.
- George W. M. Reynolds George William MacArthur Reynolds was a British fiction writer and journalist.
- Reynold's News Reynold's News was a Sunday newspaper in the United Kingdom, founded as Reynolds's Weekly Newspaper by George W. M. Reynolds in 1850, who became its first editor. By 1870, the paper was selling more than 350,000 weekly copies. George died in 1879, and was succeeded as editor by his brother, Edward Reynolds.
- Reynold Carrington Reynold Carrington is a former Trinbagonian international footballer and current football manager for Point Fortin Civic. He played as deep-lying midfield playmaker or as a sweeper.
- 👉 View all 10 articles...
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here