- With riches; with wealth or affluence; sumptuously; amply or abundantly; with unusual excellence of quality; finely. …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
- In a rich manner. adverb …☝️ Source: The GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English (view on wordnik.com)
- In a
richmanner; full of flavor or expression. adverb …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- to an ample degree or in an ample manner adverb …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
- in a rich and lavish manner adverb …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
- Old English ricelice "powerfully, sumptuously;" see rich (adj.) + -ly (2).
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Zsolt Richly Zsolt Richly was a Hungarian animator who worked as a director in PannóniaFilm. He was born in Sopron. His credits include the production of the Kockásfülű nyúl children's series.
- Open Richly Annotated Cuneiform Corpus The Open Richly Annotated Cuneiform Corpus, or Oracc, is an ongoing project designed to make the corpus of cuneiform compositions from the ancient Near East available online and accessible to users. The project, created by Steve Tinney of the University of Pennsylvania, incorporates a number of sub-projects, including online publications of lemmatized texts in different genres, as well as extensive annotations and other tools for studying and learning about the ancient Near East. The sub-projects are directed by individual scholars specializing in the relevant topic. The overall project is led by a steering committee of Tinney, Eleanor Robson of Cambridge University, and Niek Veldhuis of the University of California, Berkeley.
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here