- Vision in which the visual field is severely constricted, as from within a tunnel looking out. noun …☝️ Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition (view on wordnik.com)
- An extremely narrow point of view; narrow-mindedness. noun …☝️ Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition (view on wordnik.com)
- A restricted field of vision as the result of looking through some type of object or a medical condition. noun …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- To focus one's attention on one specific item or event, to the exclusion of everything else.; a
one-track mindnoun …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- visual impairment involving a loss of peripheral vision noun …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Tunnel vision Tunnel vision is the loss of peripheral vision with retention of central vision, resulting in a constricted circular tunnel-like field of vision.
- Tunnel vision (disambiguation) Tunnel vision is the loss of peripheral vision
- Tunnel Vision (Kodak Black song) "Tunnel Vision" is a single by American hip hop recording artist Kodak Black. It is the second single from his debut studio album, Painting Pictures (2017). The song was released on February 17, 2017 by Dollaz N Dealz Entertainment, Sniper Gang, and Atlantic Records. The track was produced by Metro Boomin, Southside, and Cubeatz. It has peaked at number six on the US Billboard Hot 100. The track samples the song "El Aparecido" by Inti-Illimani, a Chilean folk band, part of the Nueva canción movement.
- Tunnel Vision (1976 film) TunnelVision is a satirical 1976 comedy anthology film featuring Roger Bowen, Chevy Chase, John Candy, Howard Hesseman, Joe Flaherty, Laraine Newman, Betty Thomas, Phil Proctor, Al Franken, Ron Silver, Tom Davis, and Michael Overly, with appearances by voiceover artists Ernie Anderson and Danny Dark. It was directed by Neal Israel and Bradley R. Swirnoff and produced by Joe Roth.
- Tunnel vision (metaphor) Tunnel vision metaphorically denotes the reluctance to consider alternatives to one's preferred line of thought; instances may include physicians treating patients, detectives considering crime suspects, or anyone predisposed to a favored outcome. The common way to solve this problem is a second opinion, that is, getting somebody unrelated to the original investigation to look at it from the beginning, without the same biases and preconceptions. This is generally due to bias from preceding incidents.
- Tunnel Vision (Tunnel Rats album) Tunnel Vision is the second studio album by West Coast underground hip hop collective Tunnel Rats, released on October 25, 2001, through Uprok Records. Featuring a brash, aggressive sound, the album drew admiration from critics and proved highly influential for the Christian hip hop movement.
- Tunnel Vision (Justin Timberlake song) "Tunnel Vision" is a song recorded by American singer Justin Timberlake for his third studio album, The 20/20 Experience (2013). It was written and produced by Timberlake, Timothy "Timbaland" Mosley and Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon, with additional writing by James Fauntleroy. "Tunnel Vision" was digitally released on June 14, 2013 by RCA Records as the third single from the album. It is a mid-tempo R&B song with EDM influence and instrumentation featuring Timbaland's signature ad-libs, record-scratching, heavy drums, melodic bass, orchestration and synthesizer. Its lyrics proclaim Timberlake's tunnel vision for his love interest, with several voyeuristic references.
- Tunnel vision (marksmanship) Tunnel vision is a term used when a shooter is focused on a target, and thus misses what goes on around that target. Therefore an innocent bystander may pass in front or behind of the target and be shot accidentally. This is easily understandable if the bystander is not visible in the telescopic sight, but can also happen without one. In this case, the mental concentration of the shooter is so focused on the target, that they fail to notice anything else.
- Tunnel Vision (1995 film) Tunnel Vision is a 1995 Australian film directed by Clive Fleury and starring Patsy Kensit, Rebecca Rigg, and Shane Briant.
- Tunnel Vision (Stickman album) Tunnel Vision is Stickman's sixth studio album.
- 👉 View all 10 articles...
Translations from Ord
- tünel görmesiTurkish
- رؤية نفقيةArabic
- visión túnelSpanish
- دید تونلیPersian
- visão em túnelPortuguese
- vision du tunnelFrench
- туннельное зрениеRussian
translations map goes here