- Not having the proper credentials; unauthorized. adjective …☝️ Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition (view on wordnik.com)
- Not being ascribed or attributed to a source. adjective …☝️ Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition (view on wordnik.com)
- Not accredited; not received; not authorized: as, an unaccredited minister or consul. …☝️ Source: The Century Dictionary (view on wordnik.com)
accredited; lacking accreditation. adjective …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- lacking official approval adjective …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
- 1828, from un- (1) "not" + accredited.1828
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Unaccredited institutions of higher education Unaccredited institutions of higher education are colleges, trade schools, seminaries, and universities which do not have formal educational accreditation.
- List of unaccredited institutions of higher education This is a list of colleges, seminaries, and universities that do not have educational accreditation. In many countries, accreditation is defined as a governmental designation.
Translations from Ord
- 👉 View all 25 translations...
translations map goes here