- Going toward the west. adjective …☝️ Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition (view on wordnik.com)
Towardsthe west; in a westerly direction. adverb …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- Which is, or will be, moving towards the west. adjective …☝️ Source: Wiktionary (view on wordnik.com)
- moving toward the west adjective …☝️ Source: WordNet 3.0 (view on wordnik.com)
Not seeing the definition you're looking for? Add your own!
Examples from YouTube videos
Articles from Wikipedia
- Westbound (film) Westbound is a 1959 American Western film directed by Budd Boetticher and starring Randolph Scott, Virginia Mayo and Karen Steele.
- Westbound Westbound is an adjective meaning "movement towards the west". It may refer to:Westbound , starring J. B. Warner and Molly Malone Westbound (film), a 1959 American western film "Westbound" (song), a 2007 unreleased song by Lana Del Rey "Westbound" Westbound Records, Detroit-based record label founded in 1970
- Westbound Records Westbound Records is a Detroit-based record label founded by Armen Boladian in 1968. It had a distribution deal with Janus Records from 1970 to 1975, but then it switched distribution to 20th Century Records during 1975 and 1976, but again switched distribution to Atlantic Records from 1976 to 1979.
- Come and Get It (Westbound Train album) Come and Get It is the fourth album from Boston-based Ska band Westbound Train. It is their second release for Hellcat Records. It was released on April 21, 2009.
- Westbound Stage Westbound Stage is a 1939 American Western film directed by Spencer Gordon Bennet and written by Robert Emmett Tansey. The film stars Tex Ritter, Nelson McDowell, Muriel Evans, Nolan Willis, Steve Clark and Tom London. The film was released on December 15, 1939, by Monogram Pictures.
- Westbound Train Westbound Train is a ska band from Boston, Massachusetts, formed in 2001. Their name originates from the Dennis Brown hit song by the same name.
- Transitions (Westbound Train album) Transitions is the third album of Boston-based Ska band Westbound Train. It is their first release for Hellcat Records.
- The Westbound Train The Westbound Train is a short story by Willa Cather. It was first published in Courier in September 1899.
- 👉 View all 8 articles...
Translations from Ord
translations map goes here